Friday, July 21, 2017

Share My 20% off American Girl Coupon


I was one of the lucky few to receive a 20% of coupon in the latest American Girl catalog. I wanted to see if anyone else would like to share the coupon with me since I know not everyone gets them. I plan on going to the AG store next week to pick up a passel of things that have been sitting on my wish list, and would be more than happy to pick up anything else you would like me to with the 20% discount and ship it to you.

If you wanted to hop on my coupon, just send me a message, either via email at lilliemaiden@gmail.com or though L&L's Facebook page. 

Please note:
1) I am doing this for free and I am not asking any fee. The only benefit I will get from doing this is AG Reward points because everything has to be checked out on one transaction so I can't give you separate transaction receipts to register your points. The reason I am going this is because I think it's terribly unfair that not everyone receives these coupon discounts, and because I have also been helped out by people in the past sharing their codes with me.

2) You'll have to pay me via Paypal for the items before I go to the store because as a student, I simply don't have enough in my bank account to fund everyone's wishlists. XD You can send me the shipping later after I bring everything home and stick it in a box.

3) Please keep in mind the total will include state tax.

4) If you are in the Houston or Dallas-Fort Worth area, I am happy to meet up with you to give you your items and save you the cost of shipping. ^_^

5) Yes, I am definitely willing to ship to people located outside of the USA. Actually, I think those who are internationally located will probably benefit the most from this. XD

6) If this goes well, I'll try to keep doing this in the future if I should be lucky enough to get coupons, and/or add a "Personal Shopper Request" tab to top.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking Tues, Wed, or Thurs depending on which day I get out of the hospital the earliest! ^_^

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes! I saw the original photo on butik_boneka_andfir's Instagram! Just finished putting together a post on Girl of the Year 2018 and her book details. I'm really excited for her!

      Delete