Sunday, September 1, 2013

Lissie & Lilly: Episode 1 - An Alien Encounter

Lissie & Lilly: An Alien Encounter (Photostory)

One day, Lissie and Sawako Lilly returned home to find something unexpected waiting for them.

Lissie: Lilly look! What is it? It wasn't here when we left!
Lilly: I don’t know Lissie, I don’t remember ordering anything... I think…


Lissie: Wow! It’s huge! Look, it’s even bigger than I am!
Lilly: Be careful Lissie! You don’t know what it could be----- WATCH OUT!


CLUNK!
Lilly: Oh no! Lissie! Are you alright?


Lilly: Grab my hand Lissie, I’ll pull you out.
Lissie: Uhhhhnnnnngggggghhhhhhhhhh……. I hurt all over…….
Lilly: Oh good, that means you’re alright then.
Lissie: Oomph, why does being alright have to be so painful?


Thunk!
Lilly: Shhhhh! Did you hear that Lissie?
THUNK!
Lissie: I heard it! There’s something or someone inside! Come on, we’ve got to get them out!


Lilly: I’m worried though, what if whatever’s inside is dangerous?
Lissie: We can’t think about that right now Lilly! We’ll have to deal with it when it happens.


Lissie: Ready Lilly? 1, 2, 3, HEAVE HO!


Lissie: There’s so many air tanks in this box! Whoever is inside must breathe oxygen just like us!
Lilly: You must be right Lissie! You can even see the air tanks that have been used up because they’re flattened like this one!


Lissie: It’s worse than I thought! Look at this poor doll! She’s been completely tied up from head to toe!
Lilly: Oh what do you think could have happened to her Lissie? Who would be so cruel?
MFHMMM!!!
Lissie: We can ask later Lilly, right now we have to help her!


Samantha: Ugh… Whe-Where am I? It’s so bright.
Lilly: Don’t worry, you’re safe now. Just relax and let us help you up.
Samantha: I- I don’t understand. It’s been so long… Who are you two?
Lissie: My name is Felicity, and this is my dear friend Sawako Lilly. What happened to you? How did you end up trapped in that box?


Lilly: Lissie, let her rest first before you drown her with questions. Here, hold on to us and we’ll support you.
Samantha: My name is Samantha. It’s quite alright, thank you. I don’t mind, but I’m not really sure what happened to me either. All I can recall is I was in a tiny space in the dark for a long, long, long time. When it felt that I had forgotten anything else except the dark, all of a sudden a bright light blinded me. There was a very large creature looking down at me. She was smiling I think, but I couldn’t see very well, it was so bright. All I can remember is being poked and prodded. Then the giant put this dress she made on me, and I knew she was smiling then. She said something about a new home, but I didn’t really know what that meant. I was tied down tightly in that box, and I could feel myself being wrapped up. I couldn’t move no matter how I tried, but at least they were kind enough to put in air tanks into the box so I could breathe. The next thing I knew I was being jostled and knocked about until you two finally set me free!
(Lissie & Lilly look at each other.)


Lilly: You don’t think….
Lissie: It has to be….
Lilly: It couldn't….
Lissie: There’s no other explanation Lilly.


Lissie: Samantha, you must be strong. I don’t know how to tell you this…. But the only explanation is... You were abducted by ALIENS!
Samantha (weakly): Aliens? Surely you must be joking…
Lissie: Think about it! The bright light, the giant creature, the poking and prodding, the oxygen tank… What else could it be?
Samantha: Oh goodness! You must be right Felicity! I was abducted by aliens! That’s why I don’t remember anything! That’s why everything felt so strange to me!
Lilly: Don’t worry Samantha! You’re safe with us now! If you’d like, you can stay with us and make this your home.
Lissie: We’ll take care of you and we won’t let any aliens abduct you again. Just let them try and see what we’ll do!
Samantha: The two of you are so kind! I’ve never had a home before. Yes indeed! I’d very much like to live here with both of you and be your friend!
Lissie: We’ll have so much fun together! Like the 3 musketeers only infinitely more exciting! Let’s take a photo with our new family member together!


(Samantha and Lilly giggle.)
Samantha: You have paper in your hair Felicity! Let me get it out for you.
Lissie: Ah, Lilly is always teasing me about how messy I am. Thanks! Just call me Lissie from now on. We’re family after all!


Samantha: Family. That sounds absolutely perfect.
Lilly: Everyone look at the camera and smile!
1
2

7 comments:

  1. Okay, I love your blog. It's my new favorite. You're so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! I'm sorry for the late reply, for some reason I didn't see this until now but thank you very much! ^_^

      Delete
  2. love the way you dressed up your doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilly looks great!

    ReplyDelete