Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lissie & Lilly: Episode 4 - What the Big Person Left

Lissie & Lilly: What The Big Person Left (Photostory)

This episode is a follow up to the last episode (the girls clean up). Click here to read it. :D To thank them for their hard work, I left them a present!


Sam: Lissie! Sawako Lilly! Come and look at this!
Lilly: Oh what is it Sam?
Sam: I’m not sure. I think our Big Person left it for us this morning.
Lissie: Why are you two just staring at it? It’s not going to open itself!


Lissie: Are you ready?
Lilly: You’re the one who said it’s not going to open itself.
Sam: Oh just open it Lissie! I can’t wait to see what our Big Person left for us!
Lissie: Okay… Here goes!


Lissie: …. 
Sam: ….
Lilly: ….
Sam: Did our Big Person…
Lilly: Leave us…
Lissie: PING PONG BALLS!!!


Lilly: Don’t be silly, Lissie! These aren’t ping pong balls! They have wrappers.
Lissie: What else could they be? Ping pong balls are just this size!
Sam: Actually… I think these must be that Big People treat, chocolate.
Lilly: Chocolate? I do remember our Big Person saying that.
Lissie: Yeah! She always asks for it whenever she has a lot of studying to do! But what do we do with it?


Sam: I think when our Big Person eats it, she first pulls on these two tails like this.


Lissie: AHHHH!!!! There’s something inside!!! It’s all silver and dangerous looking! Hurry you two!
Run and save yourselves! No one can stop the bomb now!!!
Lilly: *giggles* Oh Lissie, you’re so dramatic.
Sam: Hahaha! That’s no bomb Lissie! It’s what our Big Person calls ‘Heaven on Earth’.


Lilly: Look Lissie! You shook it so hard and it fell out!
Lissie: Are you positive it’s not a ping pong ball Sam? It looks just like one!


Sam: I’m positive! Look, we all have one!
Lilly: I think it’s just another wrapper. I don’t think chocolates are supposed to be silver.
Lissie: Or…. THEY’RE ALL BOMBS!!!! WE NEED TO DETONATE THEM NOW! HAND ME THE PLIERS!!!!
Sam: Actually, I think Sawako Lilly is right, Lissie. I doubt our Big Person would give us something so dangerous.
Lilly: Also… We don’t have pliers Lissie.
Lissie: Then we’re all doomed!


Sam: Oh you were right Sawako Lilly! This looks just like what our Big Person is always munching on!
Lilly: Mhhhmmmm! It smells wonderful! No wonder our Big Person calls it “God’s Mercy!”
Sam: I’ve also heard her call chocolate the “Drug of Joy,” but it always sounded dangerous.
Lilly: I think it’s safe. Our Big Person wouldn’t leave us anything dangerous after all, right Lissie?
Lissie:
Lilly: Lissie?


Lissie: It’s…. so…. GOOD!!!!
Sam: Lissie! You already snuck a bite?
Lilly: Oh Samantha, I don’t want to wait anymore. Let’s taste ours as well!
Sam & Lilly: *munching noises*
Sam: … Oh…. My…. Goodness….
Lilly: This is… the most… DELICIOUS THING EVER!
Lissie: VIVA LA HEAVEN’S MANNA!


Lissie: To all the Big People out there, give your dolls chocolate! Let us carry the burden of those calories for you.


Lissie: Remember – Dolls like chocolate too!


Short and sweet (literally!) this week. ^_^ I’m going to let all of you in on a secret…. I…. was the one…. Who really ate all the chocolate and passed the blame to the girls!!!! :) Hope everyone is having a good week so far.



7 comments:

  1. I love how you stick to the same personality for each one throughout the series :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's hard for me to incorporate a doll into the L&L photostory family until I have a unique personality for them. ^_^

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS CHOCOLATE IS WHAT WE WILL EAT IN HEAVEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. c: C: :D lD Hahaha!!! Mckenna stole 1... or maybe 2... Ok fine it was 10!!

    ReplyDelete