Thursday, October 20, 2016

Photos of Leaked PJs for TM or Tenney Grant

What appears to be a pair of cute, pink pajamas leaked on eBay recently. It looks like it could either be for the Girl of the Year 2017 (rumored name Gabriela) or for the new Contemporary Character (rumored name Tenney Grant) coming out next spring. have added it to the Master List of Leaked AG Releases. ^_^

Link to Master List of Leaked AG Releases: http://lissieandlilly.blogspot.com/p/leaked-ag-releases.html

Original eBay Photos:
This is really different from the usual style of PJs American Girl puts out for their modern line, which makes me think it's for a character, namely the new Contemporary Character Tenney Grant. However, you can see the AG ego tag on the lower right side of the shirt, and that has been used for Truly Me items before so we can't really rule anything out right now. ^_^

I think this is a really cute pajama set and I do like the print of the white vine on top of the checked gingham. Just based off these two photos, it looks like to me the front pocket is a working pocket. However, I don't think the buttons are working buttons and it most likely closes in the front with velcro, which is easier for younger hands. ^_^



Link to Original eBay Auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doll-Clothes-For-American-Girl-18-Inch-outfit-/252589950426

14 comments:

  1. What kind of doll will Tenney Grant be? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was told she's to be light skinned with brown hair, so I'm thinking Classic mold if she's GoTY, maybe Josefina mold if she's the upcoming contemporary character. Would love to see Marie-Grace mold brought back, but sad to say that'll probably never happen.

      Delete
    2. I heard Tenney is supposed to be #31 -Addy mold, dark hair, brown eyes. Later I heard she might be called Gabriella and she'd be #46 -Sonali mold, curly brown hair, brown eyes. Personally I'm hoping for #31.

      Delete
    3. I heard Tenney is #46, and GOTY 2017 is Gabriella, but I've been busy with work recently so haven't been keeping on top of the most recent rumors. XD

      Delete
  2. Why do you post these leaks before they end now? I thought I remember that you used to wait until they were over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, I try to post them either after they end, or not post the link until after the auction ends. Recently I've been buried under work and this one slipped through the cracks. I apologize for that!

      Delete
  3. These are pretty but I don't know if a country girl would wear them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know either, as I'm not a country girl. XD

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is for Tenney. It has the country style! I just wish it was navy blue instead of pink. I think that that would make it more unique. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blue would be pretty, though I hope this is more red than pink. XD

      Delete
  6. It might be the New Valentine Pajamas, as a replacement to the Lovely Leopard Pajamas. The Lovely Leopard Pajamas have been around since 2015 and they will retire when the new year comes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's another possibility! I don't keep up with the PJs and it is time for them to switch out. ^_^

      Delete