Saturday, December 10, 2016

Leaked Play Loud Outfit for Possibly Boy Doll Logan

For those of you that follow us and keep up to date with the American Girl rumors, you know that next year AG will release a new line called the Contemporary Character, the first being Tenney Grant, and along with her, American Girl will release their first boy doll, Tenney's drummer friend Logan. (You can click here to see the post containing all the details for this new line.)

Of course nothing is confirmed until AG officially releases it, but if the rumors are true, then this is a potential outfit for Logan. Other possibilities are for the Truly Me line, Tenney herself, or the 2017 Girl of the Year Gabriela. I have added it to the Master List of Leaked AG Releases. ^_^

Link to Master List of Leaked AG Releases: http://lissieandlilly.blogspot.com/p/leaked-ag-releases.html

eBay Photos:
The reason I am wondering if this could be for Logan is that first and foremost, it is rumored Logan is a drummer, and the graphic of the shirt features drums. Second of all, as far as American Girl outfits go, this one is fairly gender neutral and I could see a boy character wearing it (though I think the girls dolls would look really cute in it as well). 

Graphic T-shirt
You can clearly see the drums graphic between the Play Loud words.

Dark pants
I don't know much about the cut of clothing. For those who are more knowledgeable in this area, is this a pants cut for males or females? Are the pant cuts for girls and boys even different at this age?

Shoes
*UPDATE: These are confirmed to be Girl of the Year 2017's meet shoes.*
They're cute and suit the outfit pretty well in my humble, non fashionable opinion. ^_~

We'll have to wait and see who this outfit is really for, but if it does end up being for American Girl's first boy doll Logan, I won't be disappointed. It's a nice outfit, and if it doesn't end up being for him, my dolls will still want it. :)

"Like" us on Facebook and Follow us to get notifications of updates, news, reviews, and more!


Link to Original Auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doll-Clothes-for-American-girl-18-inch-Casual-denim-clothing-suit-/192032651110

19 comments:

  1. These are pretty cute! I think they look more suited for girls.
    (Not sure if you're interested, but I saw another possible meet outfit for Logan here: http://www.americangirldollnews.com/single-post/2016/12/10/Logan-Everett-Meet-Outfit )
    Thanks for sharing! I'm so excited for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those seem to be the same pants. Maybe the shirt here goes under the plaid one?

      Delete
    2. AG leaked a photo on their IG over the summer showing a movie set with a girl who resembles Tenney, dressed in a blue-green plaid, button up shirt. :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, I would buy a boy doll because I have patterns for neat historical boy clothes that I would like to sew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious to see what his face mold will be, or if AG will just reuse the classic face mold like the customs dolls people make?

      Delete
  3. I think these shoes actually belong with Gabriela's Meet Outfit. They don't really coordinate with this one, and if this is a boy's outfit then I think he would have more "boyish" shoes. Not saying boys couldn't wear purple shoes, but I just don't think this particular pairing is likely. These shoes have Gabriela's colors, and complement the style of her outfit. I'd also guess that she is a hip hop dancer, which is very popular but hasn't really been done by AG yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thinking, Jillian! I kinda wondered the same thing when I saw the shoes...

      Delete
    2. Gabby's stock photo has been leaked, and those are indeed the same shoes! :D

      Delete
    3. You're right! I edited the post to reflect that. :)

      Delete
  4. I love it so cute but I think the shoes might be for a girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thanks to the stock photos, it appears these are the meet shoes for Gabriela, the next GOTY 2017!

      Delete
  5. Technically the zipper "fly" direction is male...although many women's jeans are that way as well. Hmm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I didn't know that the zipper direction is different for male and female clothing.

      Delete
    2. Yes, it is and so is the way a shirt buttons. For men it laps left over right (buttonholes on left side/buttons on right) and for women it's just the opposite.

      Delete
  6. Any Photos of Logan? Really interested in seeing what he looks like.

    ReplyDelete