Wednesday, December 14, 2016

New Purple Hot Air Balloon Pajamas for Truly Me

It looks like the Truly Me line will be getting a new sleepwear next year. Based off the leaked photos, the next set of pajamas seem much tamer and more realistic compared to the crazy PJs sets we've seen in past years. I have added it to the Master List of Leaked AG Releases. ^_^

Link to Master List of Leaked AG Releases: http://lissieandlilly.blogspot.com/p/leaked-ag-releases.html

eBay Photos:
This time the pajamas are purple themed, and feature hot air balloons. It looks like the set will come with a top, pajama bottoms, a ribbon headband, and fluffy slippers.

You can see the oval, plastic AG ego tag used for the Truly Me line in the bottom left hand corner of the photo. The shirt has a single hot air balloon in front of a cloud graphic. 

The pajama bottoms are covered in hot air balloons and clouds (is it safe to fly hot air balloons in such cloudy weather?) with elastic at the waistband. 

Fluffy slippers with surprisingly, not hot air balloons, but embroidered flowers detail. 

Simple ribbon headband

I really like this new pajamas set! I've always loved hot air balloons and this new set really embodies how whimsical they feel, perfect for sleepwear. It's also a relief that the design and style of these new pajamas are not as wild and crazy as the previous ones we've had. Hopefully the target market will like it as well! ^_^



Link to Original Auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doll-Clothes-for-American-girl-18-inch-purple-Leisure-clothing-suit-/201734765784

10 comments:

  1. I wish these had been Saige's pajamas! I might get them for my Saige.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable, I would totally wear them myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!! I want them for my #60

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them! I like the kind of dreamy vibe they have. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's what appeals to me too, is their dreamy quality, compared to the bold designs previously.

      Delete
  5. YAY! ACTUAL PAJAMAS! Ahem, sorry. I love how these look like they would be hanging on a rack at my local Target. So amazing! I can see these being good for Saige - though I don't know if purple would look good on her......TOTALLY getting these for my dolls. <3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha as long as you like how it looks, that's all that matters! :D

      Delete