Monday, October 6, 2014

Holiday Release & Holiday Exclusive Outfit News

I just wanted to post a quick note and let everyone know that the Holiday Release (including the PWP) will be this week (as most people already know I believe). Also there will be an in store exclusive outfit again, like the Merry & Bright outfit last year. The in store exclusive outfit will be released later this month (I forgot the exact date but I think it's the last week of October). It will be a red and gold outfit priced at $72. ^_^

L&L Updates:
1) I'm working on a new L&L episode to be released sometime next week. It will be another L&L Theater special again! :D

2) I have recently discovered the beauty that is Etsy and I've found so many great retailers that I will try to start featuring a seller of the week. Please let me know if you have an Etsy shop! ^_^

3) I'm a big fan of paper dolls and have slowly been amassing the AG Paper Doll books and kits, and the paper dolls that used to come with the AG Magazine. Now that AG has stopped producing them, I am going to scan the pages and host them here for people who want to see what outfits were featured. I know many seamstresses like to use them for reference and inspiration so that will be coming soon.

4) I am also in the process of scanning my old catalogs (only dating back to Winter 2012) and I'll be putting those images up for people to use as reference as well.

5) Throughout the past year, I've been taking screenshots of all the sales and I will post those up as well for people to look at as a reference. If you want to see catalog scans/sales screenshots dating further back, the AGPlaythings forum is a great resource for those!

More ideas for upcoming updates as well but these are the ones closest to fruition. ^_^ As always, thank you for reading L&L and supporting us!

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I'm pretty excited about this holiday exclusive outfit, even though I most likely won't get it.
    My etsy shop is:
    moiaussidesigns.etsy.com if you want to take a peak. Not much is posted, but I'll be listing some new stuff soon.
    Thanks,
    Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caitlin! I love your Southwestern designs! They much such a bold statement. ^_^ Please do let me know when you list your new stuff so I can feature it here!

      I'm really excited about the Holiday exclusive outfit too and I think I will probably get it though I do want to see it first. The colors definitely make sense now why the two holiday outfits are blue and silver. :)

      Delete