Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hawaii AG Store Photos

Photos from the soft opening of the Hawaii American Girl store on Honolulu at the Ala Moana shopping center. Thank you to Miss Midoria who is sharing these photos with us! Do not use/repost her images without permission.

You can visit MissMidoria's YouTube channel filled with AG reviews and videos by clicking here.

2014 Holiday Outfits & Accessories for Dolls & Girl:



New Purchase with Purchase:


Hawaii Exclusive Ivy:





New Riding Outfits (Western & Eastern) and Saddle:






New Pajamas:



New Outfit:


Girl Sized Jewelry Box:
(Has stickers to customize with your own initial.)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics, LillyMaiden and MissMidoria! I love the new PWP set - not sure about the dresses just yet, but that one will be coming home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed the photos! I'm also a big fan of the new PWP set. I *think* I like the blue dress but the silver one just seems really juvenile to me (more like a Bitty dress). I'll have to see them in person to decide though! ^_^

      Delete