Friday, April 24, 2015

Cover for Josefina's Journey Book Released

Jenny on AG Collectors shared with us the new book cover for Josefina's Journey Book from the Georgetown Publications website!


Josefina's Journey book will be released on Aug. 27, 2015! I was worried that AG decided not to go through with revamping her collection and decided to retire her instead so I'm so happy to see her book is finally coming out with a cover image! Here is the Amazon ordering information:

Song of the Mockingbird: My Journey with Josefina
http://www.amazon.com/Song-Mockingbird-My-Journey-Josefina/dp/1609589882/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1424466722&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=My%20journey%20witn%20josefinsa&tag=viglink20340-20

Link to Georgetown Publications Image:
http://www.georgetownpublications.com/biblio/images/GPI-PLE/1609589882.jpg

Thank you very much for sharing the information and image with us Jenny! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Josefina looks cute! I nominated you for an award on my blog!

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for thinking of me and nominating my blog! I will work on it when my classes are over. ^_^

      Delete