Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Mini Josie eats her way through Houston, TX

It's good to be back in my home state, even if I arrived as my Bigger Sisters left on their road trip. That's alright though, cause my host said she'll comfort me with food!

You know how they say everything is bigger in Texas? Well it's true! At least it is for the pancakes. I could use this as a sleeping back with room to spare. Mhmmmmm.... pancake sleeping bag. 

My host told me the traffic in Houston is always like this whenever you get to downtown, but it has the best view of the skyscrapers. It's such a clear day! Doesn't it look nice? You can't really feel the scorching sun from the picture right? But trust me, you could cook an omelet on that highway! Mhmmmmmmm..... omelet.

We went to my host's favorite cupcake shop called Crave Cupcakes! There were so many different varieties and flavors! I wanted to try them all but my host said I probably shouldn't or I'll be too heavy and the cost for shipping me will exponentially increase.

They had lots of old fashioned mixers int he window and I thought I'd give this one a whirl since I couldn't eat the cupcakes.

To see more of Josie’s adventures, click here to view her Travel Log!

No comments:

Post a Comment