I just wanted to share a few quick updates and notes, both for AG related news, and general site news. ^_^
*Note: All of these are rumors and not confirmed fact.*
1) Maryellen's Seaside Diner comes in pieces, similar to Caroline's Parlor, and not all in one piece like Grace's Bakery.
2) Maryellen's Airstream Trailer will not be released on Aug. 27th, but with a later release.
3) Caroline's official sell out date is Aug. 27th. (The date is confirmed fact.) I believe if stock remains, she can still be ordered on the website, but she will not be in stores to make room for Maryellen and her collection.
4) Girl of the Year 2016, Lea Clark, has been twice described to me as similar in coloring of hair color, vinyl, and eyes to Kanani by those who have seen the full sized doll in person. :/ Take that with a grain of salt until we get more details/leaks/photos. ^_^
5) Josefina's mini doll and third book will be coming out on Aug. 27th, but other than Maryellen, no other new outfits/new items til the Winter release, along with the new Truly Me items and Holiday outfits.
1) The postcards from the Summer Postcard Exchange have been printed out and will be cut this week. Hopefully they will be ready to ship by the beginning of next week.
2) The giveaway linked to the bi-weekly Etsy shop features that was scheduled to go live Monday, July 27th is on hold due to a post office delay. Once the items arrive, the giveaway and feature will be posted. If there continues to be a problem with the post office, the next feature/giveaway will go live on Monday, Aug. 10th.
3) There are several photostories in the wings, as well as the next part of the Sewing With Lissie & Lilly series. In addition, there will be several photos and stories from Lissie and Lilly's summer road trip through central USA. It will take some time to get them up, but when they are posted, they will be added to the Lissie & Lilly Episodes page.
4) Classes have started back up for me so I will not be able to update and post as frequently as I would like. I will do my best however, but I did want to give people a head's up. ^_^
Thank you all so much for taking the time to read Lissie & Lilly! I always appreciate the comments and suggestions, and I hope you all find the posts fun and informative. Have a great week!