Sunday, February 21, 2016

Lissie & Lilly: Episode 22 - Attack of the Vinyl Zombies (Part 1)

Lissie & Lilly: Attack of the Vinyl Zombies - Part 1 (Photostory)

Lilly: What do you mean primary biliary cirrhosis is the same as primary biliary cholangitis but that’s different from primary sclerosing cholangitis? What is the difference between cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, and cholangitis? This is just so confusing! My head is hurting from trying to keep these liver disorders organized. 

Lilly: Perhaps if I just take a quick nap, I’ll feel more refreshed and can tackle this more efficiently. 

Sam: Sawako Lilly!
Lilly: Mhmmmm…. Samantha?
Sam: Come see what Lissie has found!
Lilly: Oh no, I keep telling her we can’t keep the badgers...
Sam: Do come quickly Sawako Lilly, we are all so curious but did not want to open it without you.
Lilly: We’re opening the badger?!?

Lissie: Ahoy off starboard! It’s a Lilly!
Lydia: You found her Samantha!
Lilly: What – what is this? Lissie, you know you can’t just make off with any box you see right?
Cecile: Non Sawako Lilly, this notre boîte, our box! It was in front of our door.
MG: Let us open it! I want to see what is inside!
Lissie: You heard her! Let’s show this packaging who’s in charge here! Forward my stalwart soldiers! Forward for glory and self-satisfying curiosity!

Lilly: *huff huff* I don’t think there is anything in this box other than these white Cheetos.
Lissie: Impossible! We just haven’t dug deep enough!
Cecile: But why would anyone send us a box of white puffs?
Lydia: I agree with Lissie, we probably haven’t dug deep enough.
Lissie: Dig dolls! Dig! Dig as if your non-existent bladders are fit to burst and the sole roll of toilet paper is at the bottom of this box!

MG: Regarde! Look! It is another box!
Sam: Why, there is a face inside!
Lilly: I have a strange feeling about this. Why don’t we close the box up until our Big Person comes back?
Lissie: Bladderdash and daikon mice! We’ve gotten this far, we can’t back off now Lilly! Besides, if some poor person is trapped inside, it’s our duty to set her free!
Lilly: But her face is so… pale…
Lissie: That’s just the reflection off these glaciers of white peanuts. Now hurry everyone! No one was ever saved with hemhaws!

Lydia: My goodness!
Cecile: Who would have ever guessed there were so many of these…. things hidden under all that white foam!
Lissie: Those things are coffins! I’m positive like a hog in mud!
Lilly: Don’t be so macabre Lissie!
MG: Mais Sawako Lilly, there is someone in each box! C'est extrêmement peu naturel, it is very unnatural!
Sam: They are so still. Do you think they are still…. alive?
-KABOOM-

Lissie: Ugggghhhhhhh…. Talk about tectonic plates shifting! Everyone sound off!
Sam: I am here. What happened?
MG: Moi aussie, I am also alright.
Lydia: I am alive, but just barely. 
Cecile: Ooof! It knocked the air out of me but I am alive as well.
Lilly: It sounds like we’re all safe, thank goodness. But what was that explosion?
Lissie: Hey! Don’t look at me! I’m not scheduled for world domination til next Tuesday!
Lydia: Well it must have come from somewhere.
Cecile: Oui, Lydia Charlotte is right. Let us get up and clear some of this rubble away. Maybe we can figure out what happened.
Sam: Give me a hand Lissie, this box is on top of me.
Lilly: Um…. You… you all need to see this.

MG: Ahhhh! They are alive?
… … …
Cecile: Why do they not speak?
Lissie: Hello strangers! Welcome to our home! You are in the presence of the most magnificent General Washington and her merry crew! What are your names?
… … … … …
Lilly: I’m getting that bad feeling back again Lissie. Something about them is wrong.
Sam: They just keep staring at us. Why are they so still?
Lydia: What should we do Lissie? I admit I am feeling increasingly uncomfortable.
Lissie: We stare back! I’ve never backed down from a confrontational gaze and I won’t start now! Let’s see how these not-alive-or-dead zombies stand up to my… DEEP VISION BEAAAAAM!



Lydia: AHHHHHH!!!!!!! THEIR EYES CHANGED COLORS!!!!!
Cecile: THEIR MOUTHES TURNED DOWN!!!! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?? VINYL DOES NOT BEND LIKE THAT!
MG: JUST RUN EVERYONE! GET AWAY!
Lissie: Oh you guys are overreacting, they can’t even move.
Lilly: Lissie! Don’t look now but they just stood up!
Sam: They must be chasing us!
Lissie: HAUL CLOTH TUSHIES EVERYONE! THEY’RE COMING!!!

Lilly: *huff huff huff* I think we lost them.
Lissie: But they’ll catch up soon enough. We’ve got to split up and throw them off the track.
Cecile: Marie-Grace and I will go this way. Stay safe mes amies!
Lydia: Come Samantha, we can hide in here.
Sam: Good Idea Lydia Charlotte! Be careful everyone!
Lissie: That leaves you with me Lilly! Now remember everyone, keep quiet and stay hidden! Our Big Person will sort this out if we can just make it til she returns!
Lilly: But Lissie, that’s not for hours yet!
Lissie: We have no choice, and no time! Now come on, in here! Stay strong troops! We’ll survive this apocalypse somehow! They can eat all our limbs but they’ll never eat our fluff!

-To Be Continued-

I will do my best to get part 2 up in 2-3 weeks! No notes until the thrilling conclusion! :D Thank you all for reading! ^_^



31 comments:

  1. Zombies? Vinyl that bends? Two dolls that are identical? RED EYES? Ok, I think that Lissie should get out her catapult...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha why did it have to be this week that the catapult is in the repair shop? :D

      Delete
    2. No!! Whatever shall they do? Perhaps we should see if Lydia Charlotte can soothe them to sleep with her violin? Or maybe Lissie should build a catapult... :P

      Delete
  2. Aaagh! Creepy! I agree with Anonymous A, Lissie needs to use her catapult! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Desperate times call for desperate measures? XD

      Delete
    2. LOL, Lissie using a catapult is definitely a desperate measure!

      Delete
    3. But I would love to see it. Anyone who read the past 21 would☺

      Delete
    4. True that. Doesn't happen which sucks.

      Delete
  3. I love how Kit's eyes and mouth changed! That was hilarious! I always love when you make these short stories Lissie and Lilly, you are such a clever storywriter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was the first time I tried my hand at photoshopping the images in a photostory and making an animated gif! ^_^ I'm really happy to hear you enjoy the story!

      Delete
  4. LOL! This is awesome. It reminds me of my own discovery about Cecile: http://steampunkaddie.blogspot.com/2011/10/moon-over-bourbon-street.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! I loved that! Steampunk Addy has stumbled upon the truth of Cecile!

      Delete
  5. Omg Lilly you are amazing at this! This made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!This is the funniest thing on your blog since the creepy cat PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure know how to make those dolls come alive! A fun story, as usual, and I can't wait to see how it continues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by and read the episodes! ^_^

      Delete
  8. This is so funny! I can't wait to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, that gif almost gave me a heart attack. Excellent story, as always! Simply cannot wait for the next installment. :D

    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Once I put it all together and played the gif, it gave me quite the chill too! :D

      Delete
    2. I agree. Brrr!
      Norah

      Delete
  10. When even Lissie is telling everyone to run instead of fight, you know it's the Apocalypse! I might've cackled at the cloth tushies thing. I love your photostories! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! If Lissie says run, you know it's gotta be serious! :D Thank you for stopping by and reading! ^_^

      Delete
  11. "Haul cloth tushies" made me laugh out loud! Thank you! Great photo story. The eyes didn't bother me too much, but the frown was very, well, disconcerting and icky!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed! It's so strange to see a frown on these dolls. :)

      Delete
  12. I'm dying for the next installment! And the GIF STILL creeps me out....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Truth be told, it creeps me out too! :D

      Delete
  13. Hello Lilly, where did you get the Classic Rebecca, Kaya, Caroline, Kit, and the two Julies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased them directly from AG last year. :)

      Delete