Sunday, January 5, 2014

Lissie & Lilly: Episode 8 - Bon Voyage Josie!

Lissie & Lilly: Bon Voyage Josie! (Photostory)

Finally! A new episode! I left all of my AG things in my apartment at school while I went home for the holidays. Now that I’m back, Lissie & Lilly returns with new episodes and more awesomeness! :D Now without further ado:

Introducing and saying farewell to Mini Josie! :D


Josie: Hi everyone! Even though you know my Bigger Sisters very well, this may be your first time seeing me. I’m Mini Josie and I have something exciting to tell you! Tomorrow… I’m starting on a long, epic, fabtasticular adventure around the world! That’s right! You heard correct, I’m going to leave my home and travel! Come into to parlor and see!



Josie: It was my Big Big Person’s idea. She said it was a shame we couldn’t go to more places since she is trapped in medical school for these next few years. The she looked at me and this evil sparkle came into her eyes. Then she told me, “Why shouldn’t you travel for me while I’m stuck here?” She even bought me this journal to record all my adventures in. It has my home state Texas on it too! So I guess I don’t forget my home I suppose.



Josie: Anyway, since today is my last day here, my Bigger Sisters wanted me to go over so they could say goodbye. Of course they can’t come here. I don’t think their arm could even fit in the door! I’m going to bring my journal to show them! HOOMPH!



MG: What do you think Cecile?
Cecile: C’est magnifique Marie-Grace! She will love it!


Sam: Cecile! Marie-Grace! We are back!
Cecile: Bonjour Samantha! Bonjour Sawako Lilly! Did you find what you needed?
Lilly: Yes! We found the perfect gift! Is she here yet?
MG: Not yet, but Lissie is on watch duty.


Lissie: EVERYONE! SHE’S HERE! SHE’S HERE!
Lilly: Just in time! Come Marie-Grace, let’s hide with her presents so we can surprise her!
Cecile: Good idea! Samantha and I will distract her.
Lissie: Hey! What about me? No one does distraction like me!
MG: Oh non, we would never forget you Lissie!


Josie: Hi Cece! Hi Sam! Hi Lissie! Sorry it took me so long to get here. It was hard pushing my journal the whole way.
Sam: Here, let me hold that for you Josie, it looks heavy.
Josie: Thanks! And thanks for the platform! It’s much easier on my neck. Where’s Lill –
Lissie: LOOK JOSIE! It’s Cecile!
Josie: I know Lissie, I said hi to her. Where’s Mar –
Lissie: LOOK! SAM!
Cecile: Lissie, I do not think you know how to do this distraction.


Lilly & MG: Surprise Josie!
Josie: Lilly! Marie! And oh my gosh! Are those PRESENTS?
Sam: Be careful there Josie! We can’t have you getting injured on the eve of your big day.
Josie: Are these for me?
MG: Mais oui ma cherie!
Lilly: Unless you know of some other mini sister who is about to leave on a wonderful journey.


Josie: Oh thank you so much! Can I open it?
Sam: Go ahead Josie!
Josie: Wheeeeeee! Wow! It’s so huge! And pretty! … What is it?


MG: This is a carrying suitcase for you to travel in, and to put all your souvenirs in.
Lilly: What do you think Josie? Do you like it?
Josie: Like it? I LOVE it! It’s so pretty and big!
Sam: We love you Josie, and we wanted you to travel in style and comfort.


Lilly: Here’s one more for you to open Josie.
Josie: This is so neat! I wonder what’s inside!


Josie: Oh it’s so warm and beautiful! Thank you so much!
Lilly: I’m so happy you like it Josie! Our Big Person said you were going all over.
Sam: To California, Utah, Arizona, Oklahoma…
MG: New York, Maryland, Missouri, Illinois…
Josie: And Japan, Sweden, Australia, and Hong Kong!
Lilly: And that’s just the start Josie! Why our Big Person said if you’re lucky you’ll get to travel to all the states and all over the world! That’s why we wanted to get you this shawl in case some places are really cold. It’s hard to imagine here in Texas, but some places are… freezing! Literally!
Josie: You always prepare everything Lilly! Thank you so much!
Sam: Now where did Lissie and Cecile go? I hope they’re not making mischief.


Lissie: Look Cecile! Our Big Person gave this to Josie to use as her travel journal.
Cecile: Oh I cannot wait to read all of her stories in here! You know j’adore stories Lissie!
Lissie: Hmmmm… it looks awfully empty and blank… Do you think Josie will feel lonely and homesick when she opens it and this giant smorgasbord of empty blankness rears up to engulf her soul?
Cecile: Lissie, I like the way you explain things! It is, um, tres descriptive. Mais oui, but yes, I agree, it looks rather plain right now.
Lissie: Listen here Cecile, I have a plan to vanquish the limited expanse of unsullied parchment! *whispers*
Cecile: Brilliant! You are a genius Lissie! Come we must tell the others!
Sam: Lissie! Cecile! Where are you two? Josie is getting ready to leave!


Josie: Good bye Lilly, Marie, Cece, Sam, Lissie! Thank you for all the wonderful presents! I’ll write at every stop and take lots of pictures so you call all see what I’m up to!
Lissie: You’re really going Josie. I’m going to miss you. You are the only one small enough to sneak into our Big Person’s bag and steal her secret candy stash for us.
Josie: I’m going to miss you too Lissie! You always knew how to put my size to best use. I hope I meet people who are awesome just like you!
Lissie: Ours is a special bond Josie…
Josie: Built on elicit glucose consumption…
Lissie: Farewell fellow glutton! May your travels be as smooth as Ghirardelli milk chocolate, as rich as a Lindt dark chocolate truffle, and as sweet as a Godiva bonbon!


Josie: Well, I’m finally home. So what did you think? Aren’t my Bigger Sister just the best? I guess I better get packed up and ready for our Big Big Person tomorrow. Wait, what is this paper in my journal?


Josie: A map! Cool! I bet Lilly snuck this in here. She always likes me to learn something whatever I do, and now I can learn my geography as I travel to each place. Hey, there’s something under the map…


Josie: Oh! Oh wow! This is the nicest thing ever! I’ll always treasure it! What is it? Here, take a look at what’s on the first page of my journal!




Josie: It was nice to officially meet all of you! Now I had better get ready to go. This new case is the perfect size for traveling! Wish me luck!


That’s right! My mini Josie is going to be a traveling doll and I wanted to introduce her properly to everyone before I sent her off to do all the things I can’t. :D A traveling is a doll who goes around and is passed from one host to another. At each host's home, she will stay a week or two, see the local sights, participate in special cultural/family activities with host family, perhaps pick a souvenir or two before she goes to her next host. 

This episode is especially dedicated to all the wonderful board members on AGPlaythings who have offered and volunteered to host Josie! Thank you all so much for hosting Josie and I hope you enjoy having her visit! I’m not sure who’s more excited, Josie, her Bigger Sisters, or me! ^_^

If anyone is interested in also hosting mini Josie, please let me know! She wants to travel to as many places as possible, and she would love to travel internationally! Right now only members of AGPT can host Josie. More information about hosting her is in her traveling doll thread here.


Thank you for reading L&L last year, and I hope to have even more fun episodes this year! Happy New Year! :)



8 comments:

  1. Lucky Josie! She gets to go around the world! Bon Voyage! -MG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky Josie is right! :D I'm so jealous whenever her hosts sends me photos from her visits! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Hi Lilly Maiden! I thought it was funny that I have the same traveling case as mini Josie does:). Actually mine looks like a chest but whatever. It's made with the same pattern and by the same company.i was wondering if you were planning on buying any more dolls? I am probably going to buy TM #59 on New year's day, so I am super excited for that! Have a good day! Au revoir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! That is funny! I really liked the design of the case and it was the perfect size for Josie so it gave me a good excuse to get it. ^_^ I know I will definitely end up buying the new 1960s Beforever character Melody, when she is released in July, and I may end up getting the GOTY Lea as well. :)

      Delete
  3. When will you get out of your Horrifying Med School?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many more years? And when do you get breaks? Also Clinton or Trump?

      Delete
    2. Too many to count. XD We don't get breaks. And I don't care to share my political thoughts on L&L.

      Delete