Monday, November 21, 2016

Photos of Leaked New Dance Outfit for Truly Me

It seems like a new ballet/dance set will be coming out in the near future. Photos of this potential new set leaked recently and feature several pieces, including dance shoes, pink tights, pink leotard with attached skirt, grey top, ribbon headband, and grey leg warmers. I don't know which line this outfit will be for. It is most likely for the Truly Me line, to replace the current set which is broken into 2 parts. I have added it to the Master List of Leaked AG Releases. :) 

Link to Master List of Leaked AG Releases: http://lissieandlilly.blogspot.com/p/leaked-ag-releases.html

eBay Photos:
You can see the plastic oval AG ego tag stitched onto the leotard at the waistline. This tag is usually reserved for their Truly Me line outfits. 

Grey sweater top

Pink ribbon headband

Pink Tights

I like the look of this new set much more than the current 2 part dance set. I really disliked that American Girl broke the dance set into 2 outfits, and put together, it seemed wildly overpriced to me. Hopefully this will just be one outfit. ^_^



Link to Original Auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doll-Clothes-For-American-Girl-18-Inch-OUTFIT-/252627123029

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is really cute! I'm a dancer, so naturally I love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's really cute too! ^_^ I don't do dance but this is still tempting to me.

      Delete
  2. Ooh! I'm always down for ballet outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oddly enough, despite not dancing myself, I always am down for dance outfits too! :D

      Delete
  3. I loves it! I am a ballerina, going into pointe pretty soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa , Ahhhh!! It is just so cute!! I just cannot wait to see my dolls wearing this adorable outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's pretty even though I'm not a huge fan of dance I still like this.

    ReplyDelete