Monday, November 14, 2016

Potential New Flamingo Swimsuit for Maryellen

What appears to be a cute, retro style swimsuit/outfit leaked, featuring bright pink flamingos on a teal background. It looks like it will come with at least a matching pink hairbow, and a plastic flamingo bag/pail, it is possible it could also come with shoes, as most AG outfits do. I am guessing this outfit will be for Maryellen based on the design and pattern, though of course nothing is certain til AG releases it. I don't know when it will be released, though my guess is some time next spring. I have added it to the Master List of Leaked AG Releases. ^_^

Link to Master List of Leaked AG Releases: http://lissieandlilly.blogspot.com/p/leaked-ag-releases.html

eBay Photos:

It looks like a one piece swimsuit/romper? I like the design of the outfit and the fun print. 

Pretty standard AG hairbow

Now I'm not sure sure what this item is. It sort of looks to me like a beach sand pail molded in the shape of a flamingo. O_o

Overall this is a cute set, and a good fit into the rest of Maryellen's collection with it's fun print. I'm curious to see if anything else comes with this set, and how it will look on a doll. ^_^



Link to Original Auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doll-Clothes-For-American-Girl-18-Inch-white-Leisure-clothing-outfit-/252605726270

18 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Maryellen needed a swimsuit. I believe it is a purse which they had in the 50's. An Instgram account had a picture of a lady carrying one. -Niki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for letting me know! I've never seen a purse like this, but then with the 50s, anything is possible right? :D

      Delete
  2. It's adorable but the flamingo is kinda weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color combo! I wish, though, that AG would go back to just plain hair ribbons. I've always loved tying them myself, ever since my first AG at 8 years old. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too, though I can see how it might be easier for younger fingers. XD We can always still go just buy a foot of ribbon though! ^_^

      Delete
  4. Any chance the flamingo could be a watering can?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered that too but it's hard to make out. :)

      Delete
  5. Maybe the fact that it comes with an accessory means they will be doing LE outfits for the historicals again in 2017?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I was thinking that as well, and am curious which other historical characters would get LE sets!

      Delete
  6. OOOOH! I really like that! I have the flamingo beach dress already, but I might need this, LOL! The bucket flamingo thing though? I don't really understand where they're coming from :) I'm sure it will still be cute:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you're right! It's hard to envision this until we see it on a doll. XD

      Delete
  7. I wonder about some inflatable flamingo cup holders for floating in the pool that I've seen whether they're size compatible to AG as pool toys. They'd go well with this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fun! Though it might just tempt me to put the dolls in the pool despite every last dollop of common sense saying "NO". :D

      Delete