Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Upcoming New Sparkle Sheath Dress Photos

I hope all of you fans have invested in proper, protective sunglasses for next year, because AG is not holding back on the sparkle explosion. This newest leaked outfit is a black sheath dress decorated up the chimney with silver sequins. No clue if it's for the Truly Me line (I don't see the oval AG ego tag), or if it's for Girl of the Year 2017 (possible name Gabriela), or the new Contemporary Character (possible name Tenney Grant). I have added it to the Master List of Leaked AG Releases. ^_^

Link to Master List of Leaked AG Releases: http://lissieandlilly.blogspot.com/p/leaked-ag-releases.html

eBay Photos:
Front of dress

Back of dress
It looks like the non sticky velcro.

So as much as I tease and berate American Girl about their copious amounts of bling on these upcoming releases, in truth I rather like this dress. I think the design is pretty classy and fun, and it looks more sophisticated. ^_^ I want to see it on a doll first, but right now I'm in the "want" camp on this outfit.



Link to Original Auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doll-Clothes-For-American-Girl-18-Inch-dress-/252634097175

10 comments:

  1. It is pretty, (SPARKLES!) but it almost seems too grown up for a nine (or so) year old?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that as well, though a lot of collectors have "older" dolls so this would work well for them. :)

      Delete
    2. True Lilly Maiden. :-)

      Delete
  2. If the rumour mill is true, then next years GOTY is a tap dancer, so perhaps if she's a performer she'll have lots of sparkly outfits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's possible! I thought since Tenney is a singer/performer, she could also use this in her wardrobe. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Finally! Something that's not pink lol! I find this an adorable dress and so unique. I'm in the same camp as you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes! Finally! It looks like AG is moving away from pastel purgatory! :D

      Delete
    2. It is so cool, I think it looks like maybe Melody because she's a singer, and singers have REALLY sparkly outfits! Well, rockstars anyway. ^_^

      Delete
  4. I like this! It seems a little more grown up then what AG usually does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and that's probably why I like this so much!

      Delete