Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Photos of New Lace Top & Sparkle Skirt Outfit

*Updated 12/5/2016 with additional photos of accessories.*

This beautiful lace top and pink sparkle skirt outfit leaked recently. I don't know what line they'll be for. I can see it being for the Truly Me line, and even as mix and match again, since each piece works separately as well. It could also possibly for next year's Girl of the Year 2017 (rumored name Gabriela), or the new Contemporary Character (rumored name Tenney Grant). Thanks to the fantastic Shannon who shared photos of this outfit modeled on her doll with us! I have added this outfit to the Master List of Leaked AG Releases. ^_^

*Do no repost/copy/claim photos without written permission.*

Link to Master List of Leaked AG Releases: http://lissieandlilly.blogspot.com/p/leaked-ag-releases.html

Additional Photos Added 12/5:




eBay Photos:
The sandals are from Grace's Sightseeing outfit, not a new item.

White lace shirt

Sparkle Skirt

Shannon's Photos:


AG ego tag on top

AG ego tag on skirt

This is my favorite outfit of the upcoming new outfits for Truly Me! I'm such a sucker for lace, and I love how elegant it looks on Shannon's doll. ^_^ If it's part of a mix-and-match, I can see it being quite popular.



Link to Original Auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doll-Clothes-For-American-Girl-18-Inch-white-Leisure-clothing-outfit-/252605726270

Link to Original Auction 2: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doll-Clothes-For-American-Girl-18-Inch-OUTFIT-/262749588914

12 comments:

  1. It is so pretty. I love it! Thank you for sharing. I love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt is absolutely adorable! I'm not a fan of the tutu, but I am a sucker for lace. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooo, Lilly Maiden! You are thwarting my plan of being a mainly historical collector. :-)
    I like the pink and lace combo and am excited to see what shoes AG ends up pairing with this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thwart! :D I'm also curious to see if this will be a mix and match or a set! ^_^

      Delete
    2. Haha, me too.

      Delete
  4. AHHH! cuteness overload I will definitely put this on my things to buy list "if I have the money:)"

    ReplyDelete
  5. May i use some of these pictures on my blog?
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for asking Kara, however since these photos were sent to me to be shared on L&L, I must decline. You are more than welcome to link back to this post however! :)

      Delete