Friday, January 2, 2015

Store Photos of Grace Thomas Dog & Accessories

Grace Thomas's Dog & Accessories

Grace's French Bulldog BonBon:



There is a secret in this bow...

The collar is sewn on in the back.

SECRET BOW IS SECRET LEASH!

SO SECRET!!!


Grace's Paris Accessories:



The heart holder thing is super thing and feels rather useless to me but it sparkles so kids and magpies may like it. :)

I couldn't get a clear shot through the glass of the fingerless glove. >_<

Grace's Travel Set:
It most certainly a very solid, very plastic, very study suitcase.












Her journal is really lovely!



The passport is so unrealistic is almost laughable.

Especially since the tickets are so realistic.


The black thing on the left is the ticket holder.

Grace's Baking Set:



The wooden spoon feels plastic to me. >_<











4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the photos of the baking set. It is definitely on my list of must haves. That stand mixer is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed seeing the photos! The mixer is so adorable, and I love that it actually spins! Initially I was cringing at the price (I still am a little) but I must admit it's a very impressive set. ^_^

      Delete
  2. I wonder how many of her outfits could actually fit in the suitcase, it is adorable but I think for play value it woul dbe nice if clothes and things actually fit...thanks for all the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha that's a really good point! I didn't consider how much of her clothing can actually fit in the suitcase (at must just one outfit I think).

      Delete