Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Maryellen's Book Cover Image Released by AG

Finally! Finally! Finally! After months leading up to over a year of rumors of the hypothetical Maryellen filled with leaks and rumors, AG has finally released the cover image for Maryellen's first book today on their Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. ^_^

The title of her first book will be The One and Only and set in the year 1954. All 3 books will be written by Valerie Tripp and illustrated by Juliana Kolesova. Maryellen, her books, and collection will debut this fall on Aug. 27th.

"This fall, the newest BeForever character debuts - Maryellen Larkin. She'll inspire your girl to follow her heart instead of the crowd! Stay tuned for exclusive sneak peeks of Maryellen's world in early fall."

AG Facebook Announcement:

AG Twitter Announcement:

AG Instagram Announcement: 

AG Pinterest Announcement: 

The character herself seems to have medium length, red hair with side swept bangs. It is hard to tell from the cover picture what color her eyes are, though my guess is green or hazel, though I'm hoping for grey. :)

You can pre-order all 3 of Maryellen's books on Amazon at these links:

Book 1: The One and Only
http://www.amazon.com/One-Only-Valerie-Tripp/dp/1609589610/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1424466882&sr=1-3&keywords=valerie%20tripp&tag=viglink20340-20

Book 2: Taking Off
http://www.amazon.com/Taking-Off-Valerie-Tripp/dp/1609589858/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1424466882&sr=1-6&keywords=valerie%20tripp&tag=viglink20340-

Journey Book: The Sky's the Limit
20http://www.amazon.com/Skys-Limit-Valerie-Tripp/dp/1609589866/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1424466882&sr=1-5&keywords=valerie%20tripp&tag=viglink20340-20

3 Book Boxed Set
http://www.amazon.com/BeForever-New-Character-book-boxed/dp/1609589874/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1424467942&sr=1-8&keywords=american%20girl&tag=viglink20248-20

***Additionally, Josefina's Journey book (Song of the Mockingbird) will be released on Aug. 27, 2015 as well and also available for pre-order on Amazon at the link below. To view to cover and for more details on Josefina's Journey book, visit this post by clicking here.

Song of the Mockingbird: My Journey with Josefina
http://www.amazon.com/Song-Mockingbird-My-Journey-Josefina/dp/1609589882/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1424466722&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=My%20journey%20witn%20josefinsa&tag=viglink20340-20

"Like" L&L on Facebook to get notifications of updates.

7 comments:

  1. There goes my wallet....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I don't think the doll will tempt me much, but her wardrobe is going to take a healthy chunk of my disposable income. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Likewise, Lilly. I already have a redhead (Felicity), but my #58 Whitney is now begging me for the sundress and strap shoes she's wearing on the cover. I definitely want her books, too. I love mid-20th-century history. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes and yes please! All of these colors and styles would look so flattering on your #58, Whitney! And she would make such a cute time traveling, 50s girl. ^_^ Please share photos if you decide to do this!

      Delete
  3. Yay, I'm excited! The doll didn't look that interesting, although she was still pretty cute, but her books look great, and her outfits are going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! And I'm excited to see what accessories she'll have! (Maybe a giant tree swing like on the cover?) :D

      Delete
    2. I hope so! Looking at it gives me some pretty cool ideas for recreating it myself for my dolls.

      Delete