Thursday, June 18, 2015

Store Photos of Girl of the Year 2015 Grace Thomas Release - June 18

The midyear release for the GotY 2015 Grace Thomas was today. I had time this morning to visit the store and take some photos as well as get some measurements of the new releases. These are all items for Grace. There was no release for the historical/BeForever line, Truly Me modern line, or the Bitty line.
The photos are organized into 3 categories below for ease of viewing. ^_^

*DO NOT use these on your site/blog/channel, or direct link to the images. Feel free to link to this post.*

To view full sized image, Right Click on the image, then select "Open link in new tab" or "Open link in new window".

For Grace Doll
-Sightseeing Outfit
-Sightseeing Accessories
-Sweet Hairstyles Set

For Girls
-Puppy Tee
-Dots & Bows Phone Wristlet
-Bon Voyage Stationary Set
-Bracelet
-Jewelry and Photo Keeper
-Travel Case
-Baking with Grace (craft book)

Measurements
-Sweet Hairstyles Set
-Bon Voyage Stationary Set
-Dots & Bows Phone Wristlet
-Travel Case

-


4 comments:

  1. Thank for the photos!!!!!! I was at the Store. It was super packed after Grace Movie. I still did see the entire store. And we went twice. I love everything Grace. Trying to complete Her Collection before Year end. But taking it slow because I don't want to buy things that will be on sale this year from Girl of The Year Collection. That really hurt My relationship with A/G last Year. So, now I take it slow.......I have never woke up early enough to get anything from Jills Deals and Steals but when I do hear about the sale I don't want it to be anything I just purchased.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not the only way wondering if the Grace items will go on sale. :) You could always purchase at full price and then rebuy if items go on sale and return the full price set. It's a lot of hassle but the only way I can think of where you wouldn't miss out what you want but still not be burned if there's a sale.

      Delete
    2. Will they give you a full refund or just refund the items at the sale price?

      Delete
    3. They will refund you the price on your receipt. If you don't have your receipt and they can't find your original purchase in your computer system, then you get store credit at the sale price.

      Delete