Saturday, January 16, 2016

Lea in Kirsten's Outfits - 1854

Lea in Kirsten's Outfits

Kirsten's Meet Outfit

Kirsten's School Dress with Shawl

Kirsten's Saint Lucia Gown

Kirsten's Apron Dress & Daisy Wreath

Kirsten's Summer Dress and Straw Hat

Kirsten's Winter Skirt & Blouse

Kirsten's Winter Skirt and Blouse & Kirsten's Hand-Knit Woolens

Kirsten's Swedish Dirndl & Kerchief

Kirsten's Work Dress

Kirsten's Plaid Dress & Shawl

Kirsten's Midsummer Outfit

Kirsten's Baking Outfit

Kirsten's Skating Outfit

16 comments:

  1. I loved Lea in Kirsten's Birthday dress. She looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really cute outfit in general too, on any doll. ^_^

      Delete
    2. You're right. I really want it for my Kirsten, along with her baking dress. :)

      Delete
  2. She looks so pretty in these, especially the Winter items. I've always loved that set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that set as well! It's really well made and looks so nice on a variety of dolls. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. For those who read the comments, Sarah is mentioning the history of Brazil at this particular point in time.

      Delete
  4. I think that Lea looks the best in Kirsten's Meet Outfit! It looks very nice with her hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, her hairstyle looks a little too glamorous for Kirsten's wardrobe, but the hair color does look good in a lot of her outfits!

      Delete
  5. I like her in the school dress! But why is she not wearing shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! She looks amazing in each and every one of Kirsten's outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why doesn't she wear shoes for her birthday outfit? I wear shoes on my birthday! Also she looks great in the Midsummer outfit! You gonna keep her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait a sec... she's only wearing shoes in 3 outfits!!!

      Delete
    2. I only show shoes if the outfit came with shoes. I haven't decided if I will keep her or not.

      Delete