Saturday, January 16, 2016

Lea in Samantha & Nellie's Outfits - 1904

Lea in Samantha & Nellie's Outfits

Samantha's Meet Outfit

Samantha's Buster Brown Dress

Samantha's Cranberry Party Dress

Samantha's Lacy Pinafore & Rosebud Circlet

Samantha's Middy Dress with Tam 

Samantha's Plaid Cape and Gaiters & Samantha's Elegant Hat and Muff

Samantha's Play Dress & Pinafore

Samantha's Tea Dress

Samantha's Talent Show Dress

Samantha's Travel Duster & Hat

Samantha's Skating Party Dress

Samantha's Spring Party Dress

Samantha's Lawn Party Outfit & Samantha's Party Shoes and Socks

Samantha's Holiday Coat

Samantha's Bicycling Outfit

Samantha's Bathing Costume I

Samantha's Bridesmaid Dress

Samantha's Velvet Dress

Samantha's Bird-Watching Outfit

Samantha's BeForever Meet Outfit

Samantha's Holiday Set

Samantha's Fancy Coat Set

Samantha's Flower-Picking Set

Samantha's Bicycling Outfit II

Samantha's Frilly Frock

Samantha's Special Day Dress

Samantha's Travel Coat & Hat

Nellie's Meet Outfit

Nellie's Holiday Dress

Nellie's Spring Party Dress

Nellie's Holiday Coat

Nellie's Irish Dance Outfit of Today

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hahaha! I think she looks nice in these, but my favorite is her in the other GOTY outfits. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Lea looks beautiful but a tad uncomfortable with all the ruffles. I especially like her in the Special Day dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite Samantha outfit from her re-release! It's so beautiful and well made. :)

      Delete
  3. I keep noticing the pale blue outfits, I think I really like her in that colour, I'd have to say Nellies meet dress from this selection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the strong colors on her myself, like Samantha's velvet dress and Nellie's holiday outfit. ^_^

      Delete
    2. yeah. Lilly maiden, could you check out my blog please and thank you!

      Delete
    3. rutvi, I visited your blog and you're off to a great start with some beautiful photos. :)

      Delete
  4. Brazil in 1904 = Republic of the United States of Brazil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wondering...why do you keep commenting that?

      Delete
    2. For those who read the comments, Sarah is mentioning the history of Brazil at this particular point in time.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, Rebekah, I was wondering that too!

      Delete
  5. The beforever holiday dress looks amaze on her

    ReplyDelete
  6. To be honest, Lea looks quite uncomfortable with all these frills! I only really like Lea in both meet outfits, and the Holiday Dress haha!
    Still, great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! It seems like quite a few people feel that way. :)

      Delete
  7. Oh! Wha-a-a-at happened to their best friends? I miss them so so much. Ivy was beautiful and I loved Nellie. And don't get me started on Eliz-a-beth. (I loved her!!!!!) AG now is missing so much. Why did they become retired?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, they didn't sell well. :(

      Delete
    2. Sing to the chorus of where did the rock go and sing until AG brings them back.

      Delete
  8. She looks funny in the first bicycling outfit. It looks like the pants will blow up! (Lissie would LOVE that though so it wouldn't be a bad show.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! They styles back then are strange to think about!

      Delete
    2. Do you have all those outfits? Or were they borrowed from friends?

      Delete