Monday, January 4, 2016

Store Photos of GOTY 2016 Lea Clark's Animals

All Animals
Front of Boxes

Back of Boxes
They have a picture of the actual animal and some info about the animal.

Sides of boxes
The two sides are the same.


Sloth
EEEEEEEEK! It's clinging to her leg! Cling to my leg too sloth! ^_^

Front

Bacl


Has velcro on front paws so he or she can hold on to your attention for all eternity! XD

More clinging goodness. ^_^

The top of the box has a string handle.

Stop looking at me like that! You know you're coming home with me! XD

Sea Turtle
Fronts


Top of box with handle

"What'cha lookin' at bud? Think you're tough? Try taking this soft, plushy shell on for size!"

"Yeah, that's what I thought! Nobody can do turtle better than me, the Turtle!"

"I'm all of 10 ounces of pure, ragin' rockstar goodness, and emphasis on the rock!"

"So watch yourself buddy, cause you're on MY beach now!"



And for your viewing pleasure... Turtle butt! ^_^

Margay
Front

"Yeah that's right, I'm no domestic cat, I'm a margay!"

"You think I'm cute? Cute? Well we'll see if you still think that after viewing my slick, lean, margay machine of a plush body!"

"See my fierce, embroidered expression? You think a cute cat could pull that off?"

"Uh huh! I thought so! I'm a margay and no one can domesticate me, no way!"

Back to All GOTY 2016 Lea Clark Debut Store Photos
-
Back to All Store Photos

2 comments: